We are keen to continue to support our students once they've qualified as doctors.
As a graduate of HYMS, you automatically become a joint alumnus of both the Universities of Hull and York, regardless of which was your 'home campus' in Phase I of your HYMS course. You’re joining a wider alumni community of some 130,000 graduates worldwide, and you can take advantage of all the benefits and services offered to alumni of both universities.
- free or discounted use of university facilities such as libraries, sports centres and careers services
- specially negotiated discounts from the universities and from a range of national and international companies, including:
- regular updates via Pioneer magazine, alumni email, Facebook pages and Twitter feeds, and dedicated alumni web pages
- regular communications from the alumni associations of both universities, if you choose
- reunions and events at HYMS and at both universities
- York’s find-a-friend service and Hull’s ‘Where Are They Now’ service
- continued use of your HYMS email address after graduating
- the opportunity to influence curriculum development at HYMS by joining the Alumni Association Board
- the opportunity to join or support alumni sports teams
For more information about the latest benefits and services available to you, visit: