All our graduates are members of the HYMS Alumni Association.
Remember, this is your Alumni Association -- and we are here to help and support you in making it a useful and engaging community of professionals.
Our core objectives
- To sustain meaningful and fruitful engagement between alumni, staff and the medical school
- To promote alumni as positive ambassadors for HYMS and its parent universities
- To inspire and enable alumni to support current and potential undergraduate and postgraduate students
- To support the academic development of HYMS
- To encourage alumni to develop the connection between HYMS and its local communities, supporting prospects for improved healthcare provision in the region and beyond
- To identify and develop opportunities for future fundraising activities to support the objectives listed above
The Alumni Association Board
We have recently established an Alumni Association Board for the medical school. The Board will provide a platform for you, along with current students and staff, to direct and develop the network in the best way for the alumni community and the medical school as a whole.
Updating your details
You can download and email a copy of our ‘Update Your Details’ form:
Alternatively you can contact the Alumni Officer, Caroline Carfrae, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01904 321859.
As a HYMS graduate, you can also keep us posted about what you're up to by joining the YorkSpace network, hosted by the University of York: