Subject area: MSc in Clinical Anatomy, MSc in Clinical Anatomy and Education, MSc in Human Anatomy and Evolution or MSc in Pharmacology and Drug Development
Eligibility: Home/EU, international and intercalating medical students
Award: Postgraduate Taught Scholarship awarded by Hull York Medical School, ranging from £1,000 to £7,500
Closing date for applications: 31 May 2020
We are pleased to offer a Postgraduate Taught Scholarship to outstanding Home/EU, international or intercalating candidates, applying to any of the following Masters programmes:
Value of award
The number of scholarships available varies year to year, and each scholarship awarded is between £1,000 and £7,500.
The scholarships start in September for one-year for a full-time course, or pro-rata where the duration is 2 or 3 years for a part-time course.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer of a place to study on a Masters, to begin in the September of the year you apply
- For medical students, you must be currently undertaking a medical degree and intend to undertake the MSc as an intercalating programme
- For Home/EU students, you must pay your tuition fee at the Home/EU rate
- For international students, you must pay your tuition fee at the overseas rate
Scholarships are awarded on merit, based on the following information provided by the candidate in their scholarship application:
- Commitment and motivation to their chosen field of study and career development
- Academic merit
- Ability to communicate
- Personal achievements and widening participation
How to apply
Please apply using the online application form, describing how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the criteria for the Postgraduate Taught Scholarship.
The closing date for applications is 31 May. We are unable to accept applications after this date.
You do not have to have firmly accepted your place to be considered for a scholarship, but expressions of commitment to the course and Hull York Medical School will be taken into account.