Our researchers cut across disciplinary boundaries, working in collaboration to drive innovative research and maximise their impact – to boldly advance innovation in learning and teaching.
The Health Professions Education Unit works collaboratively to develop, deliver, implement, and disseminate health professions education research with the following people and organisations.
- Dr John Buchanan, Queen Mary University of London
- Professor Gabrielle Finn, University of Manchester
- Professor Tom Gillingwater, University of Edinburgh
- Professor Fred Hafferty, The Mayo Clinic, USA
- Dr Jane Holland, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Dr Jo Matthan, Newcastle University
- Professor Steve McHanwell, Newcastle University
- Professor Brian Nattress, University of Leeds
- Dr Michael Page, Queen Mary University of London
- Professor Fabio Quondamatteo, University of Glasgow